


When I arrived in Tokyo, I found out it was a completely different world then I have. In Tokyo they have technology coming out of their Ying-Yangs and Hoo-Haws! Everywhere you turn people have cell phones that I have never seen in my whole life and everybody has a different one. I asked a man at my hotel why mostly everybody had different phones and he said it was hard for people to express themselves in Japan so they bought phones that could express them. Tokyo is a crowded city and it is often hard to get around, but the people are generous and you can make friends really easy. Lots of people here speak english and that helps alot because my Japenese isn't really up to standard. I have hired a man to show me around and make sure I don't do anything stupid. He is a very educated man and knows all about Tokyo, his name is Toyoki and he can speak english almost better than I can. Today we went to the Tokyo Science Museum and it was very interesting, Toyoki explained most of the stuff to me and it was cool to learn things differently than we have is Canada and they had a robot demonstration going on when I was there and that was also very cool. Then we went and had an interesting dinner and ate things like Beijing Duck which orginate in China but became very popular in Japan. Other foods we tried were Shasimi which is raw seafood, Udon which are noodles and Tonkatsu which is deep fried pork cutlets. These foods were a nice change and tasted very good, but didn't sound very appetising at the time. We then went back to my hotel and arranged where we were going to meet in the morning, and then Toyoki left. I couldn't get to sleep so I decided to watch some T.V. and i found out Japan has some crazy game shows, but they were also very funny and I enjoyed them. I was passing in and out of consciousness on the bed and sometimes laughing in between at these crazy late night shows. I then finally passed out for the night.

Wow, Tokyo? Bring back some cheep electronic gadgets. I've always wanted to be on some Japanise game show, I think it would be a neat experince. You should check out Tokyo Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteWow tokyo! you should mt. Fuju tomorrow and the Tokyo Tower they both sound like some fun places to go.
ReplyDelete