


When I arrived in Berlin it was 7:10 P.M. and I had just enough time to go out to one of their famous pubs for a beverage or two and ended up not checking into my hotel until 3 in the morning. It was really easy to make friends there and most of them could talk english. Good thing I didn't have anybody touring me around this time because they might have had to wake me up and deal with my complaining. I got up at 11 A.M. and went to the restaurant aross from my hotel for a bite to eat. I had more meat for breakfast than I ever have before. They 3 different kinds of breakfast sausage and some other things I didn't even know existed. I didn't eat all my breakfast because of it's size. I ate a quarter of it and I couldn't possibly eat anymore. I called a cab and decided to go to the Berlin Wall. When I got there I was surpirsed when i realized most of the wall was demolished, but there was still a spot where some of it was constructed. I read about the history and took a little time just looking around and then I got back in the cab. I have family in Berlin so I decided to call them and they invited me for dinner later that night. Before going there I went back to my hotel and I had a quick shower and switched my casual clothes for something a little more fancy. I called another cab and went to their house. The house was a really big with a massive front yard. I was surprised that they had a house this big and I went and rang the doorbell. My aunt answered the door and welcomed me in. Dinner included the gigantic amount of meat just like any other meal and other potatoe dishes which were very good. After supper we sat down in their very large family room and talked for a couple hours. When it was time for me to leave, I started to call a cab, but my uncle gave me I ride in his luxury BMW. When we arrived at the hotel we said our good-byes and I went to my room and plunked down on my bed.

Heyy there. Wow looks like you had a blast. Haha your pictures are very nice, very realistic. How did u manage to make the exact same pose for ever frame? You are very talanted haha.
ReplyDeleteWell you sure are lucky to have family like that. Luxury BMW's mansions, jeese they must have everthing. Hope you're enjoying berlin.
ReplyDelete